DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice and Policy
Digital Invest Inc & The Money Co respects the intellectual property rights of others and has made every effort to obtain appropriate permissions for all proprietary intellectual property and to require our users to do the same. The Money Co will respond to allegations of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). When a valid DMCA notification is received, the service provider responds as part of this process by removing the offending content. Once content is removed under the DMCA, The Money will take reasonable steps to contact the owner of the removed content so that a counter notification can be filed. On receipt of a valid counter-notification, we will generally reinstate the content in question, unless we receive a notice from the notification provider advising us that legal action has been taken to obtain a court order. to prevent the alleged infringer from engaging in the infringing activity. You can use the notification process below to notify us of any claims for non-copyright infringement, but such notifications are not covered by the DMCA and will be governed by our terms of service.
To file a notification of infringing content
Written notification must be made. This can be done by email or written letter (regular US mail or courier) or to our DMCA agent.
Please include the following information in your notice:
- at. Identification of the work or works allegedly infringed and a declaration of ownership of such work or works;
- b. Identification of the material found to be in non-compliance or to be the subject of non-compliance activity and to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material;
- vs. Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address at which you can be contacted;
- d. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner in which you complain is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- e. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material described above and contained in the service is not authorized by the copyright owner , its agent or by the protection of the law ”;
- f. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- g. your physical or electronic signature; and
- h. (Optional) Provide information, if possible, sufficient to enable us to notify the user (s) who posted the content that allegedly contains infringing material. You can also provide screenshots or other useful documents to identify the works in question. (This is only for identification purposes and not for "proving" substantive claims).
Note: The DMCA provides that you can be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you falsely claim that material infringes your copyright. We recommend that you contact a lawyer if you are unsure whether your content is protected by copyright laws.
- To file a counter-notice
- If your content has been removed as a result of a notification by a purported copyright owner that the copyrights of that part are infringed by your content, you may respond by sending us a DMCA counter-notice as follows :
- at. List the material that was removed by the administrators of The Money Co, and the location where the material appeared before it was removed. Please identify it in sufficient detail;
- b. Provide your name, address, telephone number and email address (if applicable);
- vs. State that you accept the jurisdiction of the United States Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you reside (or New York, New York if your address is outside the United States);
- d. Specify that you will accept service of the proceeding from the person who notified us of the alleged violation or from an agent of that person;
- e. State the following: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above has been removed or disabled as a result of error or misidentification of the material to be removed or deactivate; and
- f. Your physical or electronic signature (ie “/ s / (name in block letters)”).
Send the scanned written document to the designated DMCA agent at Digital Invest Inc - firstname.lastname@example.org